The Seattle Academy Arts Center is located at 1100 12th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98122.
2016-17 Arts Season Schedule – Tickets for the fall arts season go on sale September 19.
TO ORDER TICKETS:
- Go to Brown Paper Tickets.
- Select the show you would like to see by clicking on View Event.
- Select the date you would like to attend, the number of seats you would like, and the delivery method for the tickets. PLEASE NOTE: Pay extra attention to the DATE of your tickets in the drop-down menu. It will always default to the first day of each production – even if you have already purchased tickets for that particular day.
- Click on the Add to Cart Button
- This will bring up a seating chart showing where your seats are located. If there are seats available, you can choose to be reassigned or select your own seats. Click Next.
- A final overview of your order will appear. You can purchase the tickets by clicking on the CHECK OUT NOW! button or you can click on the SEE MORE EVENTS button if you would like to buy additional tickets.
- The last page of the transaction will ask for your personal information and payment.
TICKET HOLDER AND WAIT LIST POLICIES:
- To insure that we can accommodate demand, tickets left at will call or seats not filled by 7:00 PM, will be RELEASED to those on the waiting list who are present.
- Plan to arrive a half hour prior to the show’s scheduled curtain time allowing ample time to park and make your way to the Arts Center. This is especially true if you will also be picking up tickets from will call.
- If you have extra tickets that you are willing to donate back to the box office, please let me know prior to the show or let the volunteers at the box office know as soon as possible the evening of the show.
PARKING FOR SHOWS:
- Parking for all shows in the Arts Center will be in our gym garage with overflow parking available in our 14th Avenue lot. The entrance to the gym garage is located on E Spring between 12th and 13th. The entrance to the 14th Avenue lot is on 14th between E Marion and E Columbia.
- Parking for all shows in the Jaffe Room will be in the 16th Avenue lot. The entrance is located on 16th between E Pike and E Union.
Contact Nicole Hughes at email@example.com or 206-676-6859.