What is the PEC?
PEC mission: The Parent Education Committee (PEC) plans, organizes and promotes parent education events, gatherings and initiatives to build and support the Seattle Academy community. The PEC is a sub-committee of the Seattle Academy Parent Association.
How to get involved: For more information about PEC programs or about joining the committee, contact Parent Education Chair Arden Hellmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or Seattle Academy’s Communications Director Sheila Hanrahan at 206-676-6858 or email@example.com.
We host great events!
These educational events are a great way to learn about important teen topics.
- TEEN WELLNESS FORUM: Monday, April 24
- PARENT PEER GROUPS: These grade level discussion groups for parents are a great way to get to discuss the common issues facing the parents and teens. You can join at any time!
- Monday, March 6: Grades 6 and 7
- Monday, March 27: Grades 10, 11, 12
- Tuesday, March 28: Grades 8 and 9
- Chair: Arden Hellmann firstname.lastname@example.org
- PPG Program Contacts: Megan Aukema email@example.com and Tracy Piette firstname.lastname@example.org
- PEC Communications Contact: Anna Ratzliff email@example.com